Monday, August 24, 2009

Completely Incomplete.

It's been awhile since I last blogged. Yes yes, life has been pretty busy for me these days. But, everything seems to be going fine right now. Hopefully it will always be. ;) Sooo, today I just wanna share with you some pictures I've took recently or maybe even long long time ago. I'll just let them do the talking cause if I start typing, it's gonna take FOREVER for me to finish since I practically crap a lot. :P Oh oh, just so you know, I practically steal most of the pictures from my friends, so credits to Brenda, Priya, Sandy, Azreene and Ismah for those pictures! HEE!

MTV WORLD STAGE

On our way there.
MARTIN MARTIN MARTIN! :O
"Life is an open life."
BESTIESKU.
The Martin Johnson Signature. :)
JOEY GGGGGGG! Yes yes, I look like some sweaty freak here, but who cares?
My LOVE ones. (Mummy is missing in action)


Ambang Kemerdekaan
FREESTYLE! :DDDD

Once upon a time,

in TUITION

Christopher and Cay Vin.
Shashyy the Mummy.
Tham Yu Yan.

The VICKS.
Bennnny!

Leo's Installation

WHEN RETARDNESS STRIKES!

I hope you enjoy it and sorry for my retardness. It's just beyond my control. :P Sooo, I'm going off now and I'm not so sure when I'll be blogging the next time. Hopefully when I'm free I would, but don't miss me. Okay? :) Take care and goodbye.

No comments: