Saturday, July 11, 2009

Something Inside This Heart Has Died.

Oh dear, there's so much to blog about that I don't even where should I start. =X
I'll just blog what I can and remember cause I've been having short-term memory lost recently. Sooo, this two weeks have been pretty pretty busy. That explains why I have not been blogging. Actually, if you follow my twitter, you can actually get more updates cause I find it much easier compare to blog since I hardly have time nowadays. :( PMR is in 3 months and I really gotta work hard if I want what I want.

Anyways, I sat for a test recently. Have not get any of my results except for my Geography. I think this time I didn't really did my best, so all I gotta do now is to pray. :( Oh ohhh, I entered treasure hunt last two weeks. Teamed up with Saresh. Got fifth place. =X Overall, it was tiring, but funnn! :D Gonna get a so called prize next week. Make sure you all clap for meeee, ok? :P Andddd, I have been a little hyper and retarded this days. I hope you guys don't mind, especially you, Brenda. :P

Well, that's about it. Goodnight, everyone. Take care.


No comments: