Wednesday, June 3, 2009

You Took My Heart Away.

Yeahhh! I'm finally done with Gossip Girl Season 2. It was GREAT. A little suspension and a little happy ending, like Chuck and Blair. Heee. They look cute together lah! Making me jealous only. =X It was a little emo as well. Talking about leaving high school, being far apart and reminiscing old memories. Gahhh. I can't wait for season 3! :DD


Chuck: I was a coward running away again. But everywhere I went, you caught up with me. So I had to come back.
Blair: I want to believe you, but I can't. You've hurt me too many times.
Chuck: Then believe me this time.
Blair: That's it?
Chuck: [pauses] I love you, too. (they kiss)
Blair: Can you say it twice? (laughs) No, I'm serious, say it twice.
Chuck: I love you, I love you, I love you. (kissing)

No comments: