Friday, April 3, 2009

Post Of Appreciation. :)


I LOVE EVERY SINGLE BIT OF ALL OF YOU!

Today, I would like to take this opportunity to thank EVERYONE for those wishes, presents, cards and surprises on my birthday. I know I'm practically 1 week late, but as the saying goes, "It's better late than never", right? Sooooo, Thank you, Brenda, Priya, Rissara, Ruth, Kelsey, Ellisha, Ashiqin, Nabilah, Ismah, Naveena, Wendy, Saresh, Chee Yoong, Teong Liang, Navjit, Suraj, Benjamin, Chooi Yin, Vicky, Shavin, Salvin, Shermaine, Leon, Suren, Jason, Shashfiny, Eu Wing and EVERYONE LAH! Sorry, If I didn't mention any of you name. Kinda forgetful cause got older by 1 year already. :P

Andddd, THANK YOU MUMMY, DADDY, JAMIE, JOANNE, UNCLES, AUNTIES, GRANDMA & GRANDPA for making my day. I also would like to apologize for being kinda of down on that day cause I wasn't in a good condition. Bad soar throat and dizziness. :(

I gotta goooo. Will blog about my presents some other day cause the pictures are still not in the computer. GOODBYE! :D


No comments: