Saturday, April 18, 2009

Now I'm Wishing I Had More Time With You.

Yes yes, I've not been blogging for quite some time due to some catch up in my homework and tuitions. Have been missing lessons here and there for like *ahem* 5 days. Had piles of homework everywhere, but luckily, I managed to finish them. Sooo, now my homework is practically done, but there will be a test next Monday. Can you believe it? And look what am I doing now. Sitting in front of the computer, taking my own sweet time blogging. Hahaha. What to do lah? I'm just too lazy. Anyways, at LEAST I did a little revision for my Science.

Anyways, I would also like to take this oppotunity to wish my very own KENTUT, ILLA-GILLA a happy belated birthday. I know I'm like a week late, but it's better late than never right? I'm so sorry I didn't wished you on the day itself, instead I wished late. I'm so sorry. :(

Once again, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, ILLA POT!
Three Cheers For YOU! :)

I gotta go. Got tuition tomorrow morning. NIGHTS! :D

No comments: