Saturday, January 31, 2009

Naveena's Tag.

The Rules.

1. Put your music player on with all your music, then shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.

Results.

1. How are you feeling today ?
Song : Tata Young-I Want What I Want.
Me : True. I currently want less homework.

2. Will you get far in life ?
Song : Hey Monday-Homecoming.
Me : By homecoming? I don't think so. LOL.

3. How do your friends see you ?
Song : Hilary Duff-Crash World.
Me : ahhh, I hope it isn't true.

4. Will you get married ?
Song : Amber Pacific-Gone So Young.
Me : Sooo, what does that mean? Yes or no?

5. What is your best friend’s theme song ?
Song : Kate Voegele-Only Fooling Myself.
Me : I don't think so.

6. What is the story of your life ?
Song : Shane West-So What Does It All Mean
Me : I myself also don't know.

7.What was high school like ?
Song : Christina Aguilera-Can't Hold Us Down.
Me : To me, high school is all about drama. Does this song make sense?

8. How can you get ahead in life ?
Song : Ryan Cabera-40 Kind OF Sadness.
Me : OMG. This couldn't be happening in the future.

9. What is the best thing about your friends ?
Song : Avril Lavigne-Hot.
Me : It's true they're hot, but this ain't the best thing. The best thing is their sincere heart which is willing to go through ups and downs with me. :)

10. What is in store for this weekend ?
Song : Rihanna ft. Ne-Yo-Hate That I Love You.
Me : This doesn't make sense.

11. To describe your grandparents ?
Song : Faber Drive-Second Chance.
Me : I guess everybody deserves a second chance, but that doesn't describe my grandparents.

12. How is your life going ?
Song : Ok Go-Here It Goes Again
Me : I guess it keeps going on.

13. What song will they play at your funeral ?
Song : Westlife-Mandy.
Me : Ohhh, I guess Mandy would be grateful to have her name singing in my funeral.

14. How does the world see you ?
Song : Good Charlotte-Keep Your Hands Off My Girl.
Me : hahahha.

15. Will you have a happy life ?
Song: Christina Aguilera-Lady Marmalade.
Me : Okayyyy. What does this suppose to mean?

16. What do your friends really think of you ?
Song : Jesse McCartney-Kissing You Goodbye.
Me : Ahhh, nooo. They want me to go away. :(

17. Do people secretly lust after you ?
Song : Usher-Love In This Club
Me : Errrr.

18. How can I make myself happy ?
Song : BBMak-More Than Words.
Me : OKAY.

19. What should you do with your life ?
Song : Miley Cyrus-True Friend.
Me : Yes, having true friends.

20. Will you ever have children?
Song: Keane-Everybody's Changing.
Me: LOL. This tag sooo funny lah.

I tag: Shermaine, Priya, Brenda, Rissara, Kelsey & Ismah.

No comments: