Saturday, January 3, 2009

Did I Lose My Love To Someone Better?

Today was my LAST shopping before school starts. Depressing much? Gahhh. After school reopens, I may not be able to go out that often anymore. Part of it is good, and part of it isn't good. Again, I went to Sunway Pyramid. I think it's like my second home FOR NOW. It's no longer gonna be anymore cause school would be taking over its place. Today, I continued my dress hunting, but still I failed once again. Probably there might be a slight chance for me to go shopping again. Heee. Well, that depends lah. Shopped for about 6 hours then went home. I got myself a new pants. ;) You know what? I'm currently into Womanizer by Britney Spears. Actually, not exactly into lah. Just that the song kept playing in my mind over and over again. Weird huh? But, I gotta admit that the song is kinda of catchy. It makes me wanna dance. Ahahahha. :D

One of them.
The sister.

"If I never knew you, I’d be safe but half as real."

No comments: