Thursday, November 27, 2008

I've got a mail from Fokus Minda yesterday. HEE. It was just papers of the timetable for next month and next year and a pamphlet. And guess what? I'm on the pamphlet! weeeee. *proud* Anyways, I look like a doofus there, so whatever la. But at least I'm still there. :DDD

Spot me! It's kinda of blur though.

ohh ohh, i finished OTH season 4 already. weeeeee.

------

"Life comes at us from out of the darkness. And at times we can struggle to find the courage to face it."

"Regret comes in all shapes and sizes. Some are small like when we do a bad thing for a good reason. Some are bigger like when you let down a friend.

Some of us escape the pain of regret by making the right choice. Some of us have little time for regret because we're looking forward to the future. Sometimes we have to fight to come to terms with the past, and sometimes we bury our regret by promising to change your own ways.

But, our biggest regrets are not for the things we did -- but, for the things we didn't do. Things we didn't say that could've save someone that we care about. Especially when we can see the dark storm that's headed their way."

"Do you ever wonder how long it takes to change your life? What measure of time is enough to be life altering? Is it four years like high school? One year? An eight week rock tour? Can your life change in a month, or a week, or a single day? We're always in a hurray to grow up, to go places, to get ahead. And when you're young, one hour can change everything."

"Do you ever wonder if we make the moments in our lives or if the moments in our lives make us?"

"If you could go back and change one thing about your life, would you? And if you did, would that change make your life better? Or would that change ultimately break your heart? Or break the heart of another? Or would you choose an entirely different path? Or would you change just one thing, just one moment? One moment, that you've always wanted back."

Lucas: You ever look a picture of yourself, and see a stranger in the background?. It makes you wonder how many strangers have pictures of you. How many moments of other peoples life have we been in. Were we a part of someone's life when their dream came true or were we there when their dream died. Did we keep trying to get in? As if we were somehow destined to be there or did the shot take us by surprise. Just think, you could be a big part of someone elses life, and not even know it.

Lucas: Peyton! It's you.
Peyton: What?
Lucas: When all my dreams come true, the one I want next to me. It's you. It's you Peyton.

NATHAN: As many of you know, I called this press conference today to announce where I plan to play basketball in college. I've had a lot of great offers, but it's always been my dream to play at Duke University. So, that's where I plan to go. But... You know, my father said that today would be the greatest day of my life. And you're right, dad. It is. But it's not because of basketball. You see, today I learned that my wife, Haley, is pregnant. And while it's an absolute honor to be recruited by Duke University, I guess what I have to say to you today is this. Where I play basketball - if I play basketball - is no longer a decision for me to make alone. It's a decision that I'll make with my wife and my family's best interests at heart. And when I do, I'll let you all know. And my wife couldn't be here today, so I just wanted to say one thing to her. Haley, no matter what happens, we'll face it together. But I promise you, I've never been happier. Everything's gonna be okay. I love you.
HALEY: (watching tv): I love you too.

NATHAN: Here's the list. But it's not the list of every girl I've ever been with.
HALEY: Then what is it?
NATHAN: It's the list of every girl I've ever been in love with, and your name's the only one on it. It's the only one that matters.

No comments: