Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Home Sweet Home ; Suntanned & Sunburned.

I'M BACK!
weeeee. I'll be posting about the Kuantan trip ASAP, but it might not be too soon as well (sorry, Ding.) cause I'm kinda of lazy to upload the pictures and the sizes of those pictures and freaking big, so it might take some time. Besides, I gotta start studying and preparing for my end-year exams which means I might not be blogging that much as well. So sorry, people.

Anyways, I'm actually kinda of blogging this is a rush cause I wanna watch Heroes season 3. It's loading in another tab. :P Very excited. heehee. And again, Selamat Hari Raya. Peace. :D

P.s. I WANNA WATCH MAMMA MIA! Everyone have been watching it but not me. Feel so left out and outdated. Anyone care to wanna accompany or maybe rewatch it with ME? :P

No comments: