Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sorry.

It's a Saturday babeh. :D I was supposed to go to 1u for Nic Kee's and Chen Shen's birthday celebration. In the end, I didn't cause of certain reasons. Woke up at 11.30am today. Yes yes, PIG. :P Ate 2 pieces of kuih for brunch. After that, I watched Moonlight Resonance. Yesterday's episode. Didn't watch it yesterday night cause I had tuition. Then, I was actually suppose to do my homework, but ended up watching Sky High. Though the movie is kinda of old, but I have not watch it yet. I know, outdated. It was kinda of cool. Can't believe I actually missed a good movie like that. The movie was kinda of predictable la, not much suspension.

I rate it 8/10.

After the movie, again I was supposed to do my homework, but ended up going online and listened to music. Anyways, I have been reading this vlog which means its blogging but in a video kinda of way. Get it? I find it kinda of cool. The person who vlog was really good. So, three cheers for her! :D Who knows someday I'll be doing the same thing as well? Who knows la. It might/might not happen. LOL. Then, at about 5.00pm I finally started my homework, but I have not finish them. Still left Geography notes which I'm so freaking lazy to do. Need to do loads of writing.

Had homemade PAN MEE for dinner today! It's been ages since my mum last cook it cause it's kinda of mafan to do it. Watched Money Not Enough 2 while eating with my family. The movie was just okay. Not a must to watch, especially to those who don't really understand hokkien or whatever dialect it was unless there's subtitles down there. Not trying to insult anyone, but I was totally blur when I watch it and the subtitle there was totally wrong, but obviously I still understand abit abit la. It was funny and sad at the ending.

It's 7/10

After that, I watched the next episode of Moonlight Resonance. Two more episodes to go and they'll be showing both tomorrow! Can't wait! Freaking excited! :DDDD weeeeeee. By the way, I did something I regretted today. Sigh. Something which I wish I could take back. I made one of my sisters cried. I know, I'm evil, bad or whatever you say. I lost my tempered. I shouldn't have let it go. Ohh why am I so impatient? That's one thing I hate most about myself. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to. I hope you could forgive me. It's not your fault at all. It was all mine. I'm sorry. :(


P/s Check out Priya's blog for yesterday's video. =X

'Cause today, you walked out of my life
'Cause today, your words felt like a knife
I'm not living this life.

No comments: