Monday, September 8, 2008

Confuse.

Yesterday. I just freaking hate that day. Had school. It was just normal. Not much of my classmates came to school. I don't know why, but I just like the feeling when there isn't many people in my class. It felt so peaceful and just the way it is. Teacher didn't really teach, so we are most of the time free. Emo pretty alot in school. Just had an insecure and scared feeling. Nobody seems to notice and that's fine. Got bullied by Ashiqin, Rissara and Brenda. Thanks alot. Luckily Ruth didn't. She was busy playing with Brenda's hair. Had KFC for dinner after school. Such a coincident. But I didn't had any appetite, so I didn't eat much. I was so sleepy, so I went straight to bed and tidur. I was glad I was sleepy, didn't need to think or emo about problems.


Today. Woke up at about 11am. Receive a wake up call from Rissara. Was talking about Sivik project. Totally forget about it and there's still so much left to do. Actually was suppose to go to school early tomorrow to finish it, but Rissara couldn't skip her tuition, so ended up coming to my house. It was so last minute, but it was okay. Managed to finish most of them. There's still some bits we haven't finish.

After that, we wanted to emo about life and bla and I was like, let's camwhore before we emo! So, we started camwhoring like retards. Rissara, my phone got so banyak of your picture LA! :P We actually took a few emo pictures of ourself, but failed. So, I'm not putting those pictures cause it's freaking silly. Lalalalala~~

Bad lighting.Hear no evil.See no evil.Smell no evil. HAHA.Talk no evil.Rissara claims this, think no evil. LOL.Upside down, bouncing of the ceiling. :)Her quote, "Make Peace, No Love."
CHIAK! I see you! :)

So then, we started to emo and listen to music while surfing the net. Went through my whole blog. I realised I've been through so much. Problems after problems. And the worst part is, there's still more to come. Fuhhh. I wish I could be the old me. The happy-go-lucky person. I miss it. :( Then, we started talking about our past and bla bla bla. Almost tear, but i forced myself not to. It was tough, so ended up letting out a little. How embarassing. :P Then, we had dinner together and watched Camp Rock. Rissy went home about 8pm, so I continued watching it, again. Well, at least it could help me take stuff and problems outta of my mind.

*Waiting for Rissara to blog, so I could steal her pictures. :)*
Why, do you always do this to me?
Why, couldn't you just see through me?
How come, you act like this
Like you just don't care at all

Do you expect me to believe I was the only one to fall?
I can feel, I can feel you near me, even though you're far away
I can feel, I can feel you baby, why

It's not supposed to feel this way
I need you, I need you
More and more each day
It's not supposed to hurt this way
I need you, I need you, I need you
Tell me, are you and me still together?
Tell me, do you think we could last forever?
Tell me, why

So go and think about whatever you need to think about
Go on and dream about whatever you need to dream about
And come back to me when you know just how you feel, you feel.

No comments: