Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Rainbow.

I can't sleep, so I decided to blog a little of my day. Actually, nothing much happen today. Did my same old routine again. But, surprisingly I managed to finish my homework in school today. weeee. Feel so relax. Finally. Well, today it rained in the evening. Me and Rissara were walking under the rain singing somewhere over the rainbow and guess what? When I was on the way home, I saw this rainbow. Its so PRETTY. Took a few picture of it, but it isn't that clear cause the car was moving and I had to use my mum's handphone camera. I made a few wishes. Hopefully it will be granted. :)
Failed.
Somewhere over the rainbow, blue birds fly.
People say there will be a pot of gold at the end of it. :)
Oh yea, I was just wondering, is it true that if you emo, you'll get pimples on your cheeks? Cause, I was sort of emo past few days and I have a few pimples on my cheeks right now. So I guess its true, huh? I so gotta stop emoing. :P To the people out there, don't emo anymore, after get pimples on your cheeks, kayh? :DD

As usual, I went to tuition. It was okay. And went 7 eleven after that. Priya bought me this chocolate crunchie. Heeehee. :)
Covered with Golden Hokey Pokey. :)
Peace. (:

Where'd you go?
I miss you so,
Seems like it's been forever,
That you've been gone.

Please come back home.

No comments: