Monday, June 2, 2008

Malacca Trip.

FINALLY, its done. Sorry for the very late post, had a very very hard time uploading all these pictures. So, i hope all of you will appreciate them. LOL. Well, I'm kind of lazy to talk about it. I'll just briefly talk about it. Well, I left my house at about 7am and there I go, off to malacca. :) It was a loooong journey. It took about 2 hours for me to reach there. Here goes the pictures. I'm too lazy to blog already. =X

backpack.candid.

weee.
Malacca River. Look how polluted is it.

BECA! :) rm40 per hour. ==
I love this picture. Credits to my uncle.
stairways to heaven? =X
Selamat Datang. :D
MONEY!

Mr. Ding Dong.


bullets.





















chocolate, anyone?






handsome eh? :)


tombstone.

i look so SMALL.
LOL.
some sakai.

haha. i look like some freak. :P

weee.



where all those people have their meetings.

random.








yummy chicken rice balls.
ice kacang! :DDD

check out my new boyfriend. :)

that's all for now. hope you enjoy it. bye bye.
I've got the sickness, you've got the cure.

No comments: